We provide a professional and specialised service, tailored to meet the requirements of our clients.
By letting us look after your accountancy needs, you will have more time to focus on your business objectives.
Keith May Accounting Services is a small accountancy firm, located just outside the centre of Skegness in Lincolnshire. We provide a professional, personal service, tailored to meet the needs of our clients. Whether you need assistance completing your self assessment tax return or a set of accounts for your business, we are happy to help.
Keith May is a Chartered Management Accountant, who has over 20 years experience working in the military, both in HR and finance positions.
As a business, we are proud to have signed the Armed Forces Covenant and have received the Bronze Award from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme. We have made pledged to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant by:
- promoting the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation by publicising our Covenant pledge on our website and displaying the Covenant Logo;
- seeking to provide support Veterans, Service spouses and partners and members of the Reserve forces who wish to become or are self-employed by:
- working with other organisations, such as X Forces, to provide advice in the early stages of self-employment,
- advertising our services via veteran networks and websites,
- promoting the range of networking opportunities and support available to veterans both during meetings and via our website and social media platforms;
- striving to support the (future) employment of Service spouses and partners by:
- advertising widely in the Armed Forces Community,
- welcoming applications from spouses/partners who meet the criteria in the job specification,
- endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment;
- seeking to support our (future) employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, including accommodating their training and deployment where possible by:
- up to 2 weeks per year of special paid leave will be available to attend annual training camps,
- accommodation of Reserve training commitments wherever possible,
- fully supporting and accommodating mobilised deployment of Reservist employees if required;
- aiming to participate actively in Armed Forces Day and Reserves Day by promoting it through our website, social media and other networks;
- offering a discount of 10% to card carrying members of the Armed Forces Community;